CAMP - Turbohand Pro Rope Tool
The Turbohand Pro ascender is the absolute top of the line for maximizing efficiency while ascending ropes. It features a proprietary roller which not only helps with climbing efficiency by making the upward glide much smoother, but also reduces dangerous wear and tear on the device where the rope tends to rub on the body of a traditional ascender. The removable rope guide at the bottom of the handle optimally aligns the rope for long ascents.
The ergonomic rubber handle extends into the upper part of the spine to allow for a double-handed grip. The handle and the rope are aligned on the same plane for the best handling and efficiency. Features three large attachment points, two on the bottom and one at the top, for optimal organization. The stainless steel rope guide reinforces the main attachment point for increased resistance to wear and tear. It also prevents the carabiner from interfering with the rope.
The robust body is constructed from 3.5 mm aluminum alloy and the toothed cam is finished with a special anti-wear treatment and features drain holes to help prevent the build-up of mud and grit. The opening system is protected on both sides to prevent accidental openings.
The proprietary roller also allows the Turbohand to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg, 110 lbs. NOTE: This configuration is not intended for hauling or securing of bodies.
- Proprietary roller makes upward glide super smooth and reduces wear and tear
- Toothed cam is finished with an anti-wear treatment and features drain holes for self-cleaning
- Ergonomic rubber handle extends into the upper part of the spine for double-handed grip
- 3 large attachment points: two on the bottom and one at the top
- Weight: 198g (7oz)
- Rope Diameter Min: 8mm (0.31in)
- Rope Diameter Max: 13mm (0.51)