Castillo Knives - Navaja Knife
The Navaja knife pattern is one of the oldest still in production. Translating to “razor”, Castillo Knives' interpretation of the Navaja is a scaled down version of the classic multi-purpose knife. The straight back blade is a simple “do-all” blade style, making the Navaja the go-to for every day carry.
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 3.5"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N
- Leather pocket sheath and lanyard (made in Spain)
- Ballistol single-use wipe (made in USA)
- 320-grit bonded ceramic sharpening stone (made in USA)
- Castillo sticker (made in USA)