Explore all 300+ miles of the Catamount Trail in high definition in this first edition waterproof trail map! There are two maps–North & South–and together they cover the entire trail.
- The very first Catamount Trail Map, designed by the Center For Community GIS in Farmington, ME
- Waterproof and super easy-to-use
- Each map (north and south) has five panels at a 1:65,000 scale, showing contour lines every 100 feet
- Also indicates parking and access points (with gps coordinates), trail section indicators w/numbers, side trails (including other legal backcountry trails), and other points of interest
- Sold as separate north and south maps