Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Continental - 700x42 Top Contact Winter II )
Continental contributes all of their know-how as one of the leading automotive winter tire producers into the new TopContact Winter II. And it shows. The tread design's outer appearance alone is convincing due to its never-ending grip. Thanks to countless lamellae, hundreds of biting edges permanently interlock with the surface. The tread compound that is adapted specifically to cold temperatures will even continue to get you going when other bike riders are spinning their wheels.
- Special winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
- Vectran breaker is a multi-fibered thermoplastic yarn made from a liquid crystal polymer, offering excellent puncture protection
- Eco-50 technology ensures the tire is e-bike ready, with speeds up to 45Km/H
- Cyclists using this tire Benefit from Continental know-how as one of the leading manufacturers of automobile winter tires
- Performance-r75 Certified