Cotopaxi - Teca Cotton Face Mask
Made using surplus fabric, these super comfortable, non-medical grade masks keep perfectly good materials out of the landfill. When you buy one, Cotopaxi donates a high-quality face mask to someone in need. When you wear one, you put the health of your community first.
Each mask follows CDC guidelines, is made from 100% tightly woven cotton, and includes two layers of fabric. To allow for breathability and ease of wear, the fabric is a lightweight cotton, similar to the weight of a dress shirt. Designed to be worn alone or over a disposable medical mask.
- Follows CDC guidelines
- Two layers of 100% repurposed fabric
- 100% tightly woven cotton
- Wire nose adjustment
- Adjustable ear loops
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Proudly designed in Utah
- Ethically made in China
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron if Needed, Do Not Bleach
- 17.5cm x 9.5 cm (mask relaxed)
- 17.5cm x 17.5 cm (mask extended)