Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Crux Dynatec Chalkbag )
With offcuts from Crux's AK rucksack fabrics going to waste on the cutting-room floor, they decided that chalkbags were a much better solution than landfill. Which is why this crux chalkbag is made of a ridiculously over specified material – Dynatec®.
- Closes at the neck with a sleeve of silicon-coated nylon, which is actually taken from Crux's X2 tent flysheets
- Easy to slip your hand in and out of, the nylon doesn't de-laminate and won’t gather chalk dust
- Neck closes slickly with a Dyneema® draw-cord that absorbs neither water nor chalk dust and will certainly never break
- Light and soft fabric of the Dynatec chalkbag makes this the choice for the controlled climber who can delicately and leisurely insert the necessary digits and dust the appropriate strategic spots where maximum adherence is desired
- Stiffened rim ensures the mouth always stays open