Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Current Designs - Kestrel 140 R )
Current Designs' ultra tough rotomolded model of the Kestrel 140 is a solid boat at a budget conscious price. Great to keep at the cabin for the family, the Kestrel 140 is perfect for the all around outdoorsmen as well. With the extra storage it can hold all the gear and tackle a float fisherman may need. Flattened side decks allow for easy rod holder mounting. And because it's made of polyethylene, it'll stand up to the shallow rocky river stretches without worry. Rudder is optional.
- Swede Form: Widest behind the cockpit, Swede form has a cleaner, longer, and more slender entry, giving efficient touring speeds and maneuverability. In shorter lengths these kayaks are very responsive. Longer kayaks with this feature have amazing acceleration and track well. Because of the narrow bow they may punch through a steep wave, rather than ride over it.
- Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles.
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability.
- Recreational Cockpit: The Kestrel's feature recreational cockpits that are long enough that you can simply get in and sit down. They are un-restrictive and many new paddlers appreciate their roominess and versatility.
- Revolution Seating System
- Dimension Adjustable Seat Back
- Roto Foot Brace
- Paddle Park
- Flip Lock Hatch Covers
- Kestrel Roto Colors
|Overall Length||13' 6" (411.48cm)|
|Overall Width||25.00" (63.5cm)|
|Overall Depth||13.00" (33.02cm)|
|Cockpit Length||37.00" (93.98cm)|
|Cockpit Width||18.00" (45.72cm)|
|Bow Hatch Length||8.00" (20.32cm)|
|Bow Hatch Width||8.00" (20.32cm)|
|Bow Hatch Volume||10.00 Gal. (37.8L)|
|Stern Hatch Length||16.50" (41.91cm)|
|Stern Hatch Width||11.00" (27.94cm)|
|Stern Hatch Volume||15.50Gal. (58.59L)|