Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Current Designs - Vision 140 Hybrid Skeg )
With just a little more room to spare, this 14’ kayak is perfect for day tripping and weeknight paddles. Add the optional rudder for improved tracking and steering capabilities and you have a great kayak for both lakes and rivers. A generously sized keyhole cockpit allows for easy entry and exit, as well as ample foot room and large storage capacity. Rudder is optional. All members of the Vision family have a generously sized keyhole cockpit that allows for easy entry and exit, as well as ample foot room and large storage capacity. They also feature lower faceted decks that have minimal wind exposure making for an enjoyable in-control paddling experience. These features coupled with the confidence inspiring 24” beam allows the Vision 140 paddler to experience a true kayak fit and feel while developing a myriad of skills at their own pace. The Vision 140 is constructed from a vacuum bagged composite hybrid material, which allows for an unsurpassed combination of light weight, stiffness, toughness, and value.
- Swede Form: Widest behind the cockpit, Swede form has a cleaner, longer, and more slender entry, giving efficient touring speeds and maneuverability. In shorter lengths these kayaks are very responsive. Longer kayaks with this feature have amazing acceleration and track well. Because of the narrow bow they may punch through a steep wave, rather than ride over it. Soft Chine: A smooth transition from the bottom of the hull to the sides. Soft chines give smooth edging at unlimited angles. The majority of kayaks that we build have a soft chine.
- Shallow V: The “V” shape improves tracking, has a lively feel and delivers very comfortable stability.
- Keyhole Cockpit: A keyhole cockpit blends the openness of a recreational cockpit and the integrated thigh braces of a touring cockpit. The result is an easy to enter and exit cockpit that offers performance, fit, and solid connectivity to the kayak.
- Medium Size-Easy Handling
- Step Up Design
- Encourage Skill Development
- Retractable Skeg
- Maximum Load: 350 lbs.
- Composite Hybrid: 43 lbs.
- Overall Length: 14' 0" (426.72cm) | Width: 24.00" (60.96cm) | Depth: 12.00" (30.48cm)
- Cockpit Size: Length: 35.20" (89.408cm) | Width: 17.20" (43.688cm)
- Bow Hatch: Length: 10.00" (25.4cm) | Width: 10.00" (25.4cm) | Volume: 13.50Gal. (51.03L)
- Stern Hatch: Length: 16.50" (41.91cm) | Width: 11.00" (27.94cm) | Volume: 24.00Gal. (90.72L)
- Category: Transitional Kayaks
- Best Use: Calm/Intermediate Water