Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Dalbello - Avanti AX 120 Boot )
The Avanti AX 120 is for advanced skiers seeking a state-of-the-art classic overlap performance ski boot with slightly higher volume fit characteristics. Incorporating many of the structural and performance features of Dalbello’s popular Avanti AX Series, the Avanti AX120 features a wider,102mm, fit last. Contour 4 shell fit geomerty plus Drive & Control Technology offer a close rearfoot fit for performance and control while providing a spacious and comfortable toe box. Center Balanced “Rocker” Stance allows skiers to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Featuring TRUFIT ThermoLast Performer custom heat moldable innerboots.
- ADJUSTABLE SOFT/HARD: Mechanical cuff lock/unlock mechanism permits the cuff to hinge freely for walking, standing, and relaxing while standing upright.
- DB HYLITE POLIMER: The perfect blend of ski boot techno-polymer. dbHylite is an extremely lightweight performance polymer that provides superior anti-shock and vibration
- Locked Cuff
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEABLE TOE/HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- ADJUSTABLE CANTING: Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier’s leg. Outside Hinge Cant Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position
- MICRO BUCKLES: A SIMPLE TURN OF BUCKLE! Through the use of micrometer buckles easy to use, will be easier to customize your boots!
- DURA-GRIP™: Durable high durometer polyurethane compound toes & heels for extended boot sole wear (Replaceable).
- Last width: 102 mm
- Flex rating: 120