* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Dalbello - Krypton 110 ID Boot
The Krypton 110 ID freeride boot has been specially designed based on the multi-award-winning structure of the Krypton so as to offer versatile performance both on and off the piste. As a result, the cabrio design, Center Balanced Stance, and Contour 4 Fit structure all come as standard. The light, thermoformable Custom Fit ID NOW liner can be adapted to individual requirements and offers comfort, warmth, and shock absorption.
- Cabrio Design: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- My Fit: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- Contour 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- ID Liner: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Weight: 2121,00 g
- Size: UNI 225-295
- Size Run: Half sizes only
- Construction: Cabrio
- Flex: 110
- Last: 98 mm
- Material: PU / PU / GRILAMID
- Liner: ID Now
- Buckle: FP-100
- Strap: Power strap 40 mm
|Ability Level||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Last Width (mm)||98|