Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Dalbello - Luna 70 Women's Alpine Boot )
The Luna 70 is targeted for ambitious and improving intermediates who require easy handling comfort plus walking functionality. The Luna 70 incorporates a precise fitting 3 Piece architecture with highly adjustable performance personalization. Lightweight construction features Dalbello HyLite high tech shell polymer. Featuring highly cushioned, comfortable, and all day warm Super Comfort Lady Fit innerboots.
- 3-Piece Cabrio Design: This unique construction combines a 3 piece construction assembly - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility.
- Contour 4: Pre-formed “contours” in the bootshell provide additional space for protruding ankle bones, navicular bones, and metatarsal bones. The out-of-the-box fit is close, precise, and comfortable with minimal need for custom fitting boot-shell modifications.
- Fit For Women: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of Dalbello free skiing team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- Rocker Stance: Today’s modern rockered skis and lateral skiing technique require a much more upright and neutral (flatter) stance.
Rocker Stance allows skiers of all stripes to take full advantage of their equipment by centering their body mass over the sweet spot of their skis for more power and control with less effort. Easy turn initiation with no slide, feel the ski length, maintain edge pressure for better control.
- Ski/Hike mode adjustment
- X-Tra Grip Rubber toe and heel
- Replaceable toe and heel protectors
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles
|Last Width (mm)||103|
Flex Index: 70
Last Width: 103 mm