* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Dalbello - Lupo Air 130 Boot )
The first choice for light-weight oriented freeride touring skiers who don't want to miss a bit of performance on the descent. The new cable closing system saves weight and eases the handling. The ID Air light liner provides comfort, hold and great performance from the inside and so does the Interlock system under the boot. The Lupo Air feels like a feather under the foot but still transfers all of the skier's energy onto the ski due to features like a 40 mm Powerstrap. The GripWalk® soles with Vibram® provide extra comfort and convenience when walking or climbing.
- ID Liner: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Cabrio Design: The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello’s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Contour 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- Touring Norm With Tech Insert: All Lupo models may be used with ISO 9523 Alpine Touring Norm bindings due to their tech inserts. By changing the rockered soles to the interchangeable alpine soles the boots fit in all alpine bindings as well but are not certified ISO 5355.
- Hyperband Wide Profile Cuff Closure: UNIQUE DALBELLO DESIGN. Low friction, wide proﬁle shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuf with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly.
- Gripwalk Option: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- Top Cuff Ratchet Buckle Closure: 140mm ratchet strap allows extra high volume Cuff to comfortably accomodate hard to fit leg shapes.
- Micro Buckles: Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit.
- Dynalink Heel Retention System: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Canting (Shaft Alignment): The pivot points allow proper flexion of the ankle, a smoother forward flex and a more natural stance.
- Aluminum Buckles: All collection has strong and lightweight alu buckles, ergonimically designed for easy use.
- Replacement Toe/Heel Protector: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- Ski and Hike Mechanism: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed.
- Thermal Insulated bootboard
- Screw Moutnained Buckle
- Cuffmovement (Fore 40d/Back 27d)
- Weight: 1300 g
- Construction: Cabrio
- Strap: Power strap 40 mm
- Flex: 130
- Last: 100 mm
- Material: GRILAMID FE / POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE CARBON
- Liner: LUPO ID AIR LIGHT
- Buckle: Cable buckle
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Flex Rating||Very Stiff|
|Last Width (mm)||100|