* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Dalbello - Panterra 95 W ID GW Boot
The Panterra 95 W ID GW is especially tailored to female skiers with high standards who demand both performance and comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. This also improves the power transfer. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. The Women´s ID liners deliver great heel support, toe space, thermal insulation and a higher comfort. Of course they can be heated in the shop to provide an individual fit. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 95 W ID GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- Specific Women Fit: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
- Gripwalk: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- Cabrio Design: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- ID Liner: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- WEIGHT: 1535,00 g
- SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 95
- LAST: 99-101mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: ID Now
- BUCKLE: F-6 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm