Danner - Men's Bull Run Chelsea
Whether you're making service calls or working in the wood shop, you can count on the Bull Run Chelsea for durability and comfort. It has the same rugged design as the original Bull Run, updated with slip-on construction that makes it convenient for electricians and carpenters to slip them on and off when moving from outside to inside. A full-grain leather upper is soft yet durable. The oil-and-slip-resistant outsole keeps you comfortable for long days standing on wood, tile or concrete.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper: After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather and puts it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper: Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, Danner's unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole: The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of their stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, they want to make things right. Danner offers a 365-day warranty across their entire footwear line.
- Weight: 50 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Steel
- Protection: EH Rated Safety ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type: 503
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Unlined
- Outsole: Danner® Wedge
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe