Danner - Women's Bull Run Moc Toe 6" Boot
Constructed of full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper: After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper: Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, Danner's unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Wedge Outsole: The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of their stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: Portland made women's specific 329 last has a low profile fit for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring. It's designed to be worn with a full-length footbed and fits true to size.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with Danner's recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, they want to make things right. Danner offers a 365-day warranty across their entire footwear line.
- Weight: 42 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Steel
- Protection: EH Rated
- Safety: ASTM F2892-18 EH
- Last Type: 329
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Unlined
- Outsole: Danner® Wedge
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Certification: ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe