Danner - Jag - Women's
The original Danner Jag debuted in the 1980s as a lightweight alternative to their classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, Danner has reintroduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. Danner is proud to reintroduce this original.
- Suede & Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner: This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to Danner's unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, they want to make things right. Danner offers a 365-day warranty across their entire footwear line.
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner® Dry
- Outsole: Danner® Waffle
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported