Ultra-light and ready to roll. This is a great 1/4 sock for runners and cyclists looking for a dialed-in precise fit. True Seamless construction reduces hotspots and blisters. Ultra high stitch count creates a super comfortable sock with a streamlined fit like no other. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor when you’re laying down the miles. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- No Cushion: Athletic socks with no cushion provide the lowest profile fit with a light feel.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I have worn these socks for years and I now don't own any others. They stay up, wear like no others, look great, and the warranty when I finally do wear them out, is quick and painless. When saving weight, you can wear them longer than you probably should without too much problem.