Darn Tough - Women's Merino Cushion Boot Sock
Darn Tough's Boot Sock is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail revere it’s dependability and comfort. Legendary performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that’s pure bliss. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all-weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor —a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
|Properties||Insulating, Quick Drying, Wicking, Anti-Odor|