Darn Tough - Druid Crew Lightweight
While actual druids left no written accounts of their influence, Darn Tough's Druid men's casual socks have a long history of philosophizing about work-life balance. No doubt, the ancient ones would appreciate the silky lightweight fit, and the long-lasting performance of such a durable sock. With colorful stripes and the all-day comfort of Merino Wool, even if the man drags you back to the office, he can't wipe that smile off your face.
- Men's Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Cushion: Pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
- Materials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex