Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Darn Tough - Duck Duck Moose Crew Lightweight With Cushion )
If you've ever crossed paths with a moose- you'd remember. Darn Tought's Duck Duck Moose sock comes from a Vermont take on the classic duck-duck-goose game. Only in their version, if you see a moose you run away, not in a circle. Thankfully, the Merino Wool knit and durable construction of these best-fitting socks will have you outrunning moose most of the time. Classic crew height of a men's dress sock with a cushion under foot for added waddling comfort.
- Men's Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable that you'll want to wear them all day and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Cushion: Features versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
- Materials: 50% Nylon 48% Merino Wool 2% Lycra Spandex