A low hiking sock for today's generation of low-cut hiking shoes, the Darn Tough Micro Crew Cushion socks are made with Light Cushion (as opposed to the heavier Full Cushion or Extra Cushion), which is a good match for lighter-weight footwear. The Micro Crew cut is the second-lowest height in the hiking line, sitting above 1/4 Sock and below Boot Sock. Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, Darn Tough is able to knit ultra-light yet extremely dense socks with an undetectable toe seam, right here in Vermont. The result is miles and miles (and miles) of blister-free bliss.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
|Properties||Quick Drying, Wicking, Anti-Odor|