Darn Tough - Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight With Cushion
If you redesign one of the most popular socks in the line you better come correct. The Darn Tough Light Hiker Micro Crew Lightweight With Cushion has increased breathability with mesh panels on top of the foot, a new smooth ribbing upper that stays put forever, and an extended cushion over the Achilles – just a few heavy additions to one of the lightest hike socks out there.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Cushion: Terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
- Materials: 54% Nylon 43% Merino Wool 3% Lycra Spandex