Darn Tough - Yeti OTC Midweight With Cushion
The Yeti. She’s a beautiful beast. This burly, all-mountain performance sock has the perfect amount of cushioning along the bottom of the foot for extra support and comfort. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while fine gauge Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Cushion: Streamlined, low-profile ski and snowboard socks with no cushion provide the ultimate performance boot fit.
- Materials: 68% Merino Wool 28% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex