Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Darn Tough - Yeti OTC Lightweight )
The Yeti. She’s a beautiful beast. This Ultra-Light sock offers burly, all-mountain performance without a lot of baggage. True Seamless construction creates a smooth, streamlined performance fit. You’ll forget they’re even on. Over-the-Calf height is ideal for skiing and riding in deep conditions while Ultra-Light Merino Wool provides legendary warmth without the bulk. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. If only everything in life was this simple. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- No Cushion
- Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex