Darn Tough - Paul Bunyan Over the Calf Midweight With Full Cushion
Paul Bunyan was tough as nails and probably didn’t give a rip about being comfy while he worked. Then again he never had a chance to try Darn Tough's Work Socks. These workhorse socks offer all day comfort, durability and legendary Darn Toughness. Fine gauge Merino wool keeps them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. True Seamless construction makes them irresistibly comfortable. Plus they’re anti-microbial and breathable so you can wear them more than once to work and no one will be the wiser. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Full Cushion: Terry loops knit throughout the entire Work sock are a full cushion of comfort and protection.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.