Darn Tough - Trail Legs Over-The-Calf Cushion Compression Men's Sock
Ever heard the legend of Van Grizzle? No? You’re not alone. As the story goes, one of Darn Tough’s own was thru hiking the AT and had some leg issues. A graduated light compression over-the-calf hike sock was knit and sent to him. He completed the hike. A new sock was introduced into the line.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Graduated Light Compression: Graduated compression from 11-16 mmHg to help speed your recovery from even the most intense activities.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 54% Merino Wool 42% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
|Intended Use||Compression, Hiking/Backpacking|
|Properties||Compression, Wicking, Anti-Odor|