Darn Tough - Via Ferratta Junior Micro Crew
Rough, tough and ready to roll. Darn Tough puts the same great construction of their Hiking Socks directly into their kids' models. Built to withstand the worst conditions the great outdoors can dish out but still be ultra comfy. Happy feet = Happy campers. True Seamless construction provides a smooth, performance fit to assure there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. With half the wool yarn weight of Darn Tough's cushion socks, their lightweight cushion socks deliver lightweight performance with the perfect amount of cushioning along the base of your foot, while 17.2 Micron Merino Wool deliver supreme comfort. Breathable and fast drying. This “all-weather” sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter, plus it’s naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor’a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex