Like floating on powder. Cushioning on the bottom of the foot and shin area make this sock the gold standard for comfort and performance on the hill. Darn Tough has added just the right amount of targeted padding on the front shin area where skiers and riders often need a little more cushion. Nothing feels better than the warmth Merino Wool provides when the mercury drops. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. This workhorse of a sock is a great option for skiers and riders who know that a great day on the mountain starts with a great pair of socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- Over-the-calf, terry rib knit, for custom fit with new padded shin.
- High density cushioning surrounds entire foot and lower leg.
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool.
- Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support around the arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
<67% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Ski/Snowboard Socks, Snowboarding Material Wool Properties Anti-Stink Collection New Arrivals