Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Deuter - Futura Pro 44 EL Pack )
The Futura Pro 44 EL hiking pack is a special-fit pack for those with an extra-long torso. Combining fit, function, comfort, and ventilation into one do-all multi-day pack with a separate sleeping bag compartment, top loading main compartment and plenty of stretch pockets the Futura Pro keeps you organized and on schedule for double digit mileage. The El stands for extra long made for people 6'-6'5".
- AIRCOMFORT SENSIC PRO: The innovative, ergonomic back system with an elastic spring steel frame, innovative Aircomfort special mesh, self-adjusting shoulder straps as well as flexible hip fins provide optimal carrying comfort with maximum ventilation.
- ACTIVE-FIT SHOULDER STRAPS: The flexible shoulder straps always sit comfortably and automatically adjust to the individual ergonomics of the wearer.
- AIRCOMFORT MESH NET: An elastic spring steel frame provides tension for the mesh net, providing a ventilation space between backpack and the back area, allowing damp air from the body to dissipate.
- VARIFLEX ECL HIP FINS: The innovative construction of the hip fin area and its seamless transition to the back mesh net hugs the wearer and enables a comfortable fit. The flexibly moveable Variflex ECL (Ergonomic Comfort Lock) hip fins with their ergonomic pads custom fit the hips to allow energy efficient and comfortable carrying of medium loads.
- Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Volume: 2680 cubic inches
- Size: 29 / 13 / 9.4 (H x W x D) Inch