DMM is bringing an old favourite back to the market. The high demand for these nuts is because their complex offset shape offers placement opportunities when nothing else will fit.
These nuts are based on the famed HB Alloy Offsets and were produced using modified versions of the original HB dies. In typical DMM fashion we have brought them into the 21st century with colour coded sizing, recessed wires and lightening holes in the largest two sizes.
Other features include:
- DMM's accurate heat treatment process which optimises the physical properties of the alloy to maximise bite.
- We've recessed the top of the nut and countersunk all other drilled radiuses in order to both avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut and also protects the wire from abrasion damage.
- The nuts are all rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement.
- We use a full size crimp because this is critical to safety.
- The label is upside down so you can check the size easily when they are on your harness and it is also double sealed so that it does not tear over time.
|Number 11||56g||12kN||Light Blue|