DMM has put a great deal of thought and days on rock making sure that the Wallnut stays put. Sold individually.
- Complex 3D curves and scallops means secure and fast placement in all rock types
- DMMs accurate heat treatment processes on specifically chosen alloys maximises bite
- Counter sunk and drilled out all the radiuses to avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut
- Rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement
- Either Hot forged or CNC'd from sizes 1 to 6 keep strength high and weight to a minimum
- Extruded bar used on sizes 7 to 11 to reduce weight
- Full size crimp because this is critical to safety
- Double sealed label upside down for ease of identification
- Joint collaboration with Wild Country to standardise colour recognition (DMM make the light weight, coloured Rocks for Wild Country).