The now-iconic Wailer 112RP has been redesigned and rebooted into something even more special. Featuring a lower tip and tail rocker profile that increases power and stability in mixed snow without compromising the RP’s legendary versatility, the Wailer 112RP2 is now endowed with a bigger sweet spot across a larger speed spectrum. A new chapter to the story has begun and the 112RP2 is poised to become one of skiing’s truly all-time classic shapes.
- Pure Prepreg Carbon Laminates and Nanotech Resins
- A specially designed Aspen wood core that mates with the carbon build
- The fastest and hardest Austrian World Cup race bases
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- The finest ISO Polyamide tops and burly UHMW sidewalls.
- Made in the USA at the DPS factory in Utah
|Underfoot Width (mm)||112|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip|
Sizes: 168cm / 178cm / 184cm / 190cm
Turning Radius: 15-18m
Tip Rocker Length: 450 mm
Tail Rocker Length: 400 mm
Running Length: 1490 mm