Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Dynafit - Cho Oyu Ski )
The Cho Oyu is the lightest Dynafit ski that Outdoor Gear Exchange carries, weighing in at just 1,080 g despite its floaty 88-90mm wide waist. It is the Dynafit ski of choice for high-altitude tours and mountaineering expeditions in deep snow. The Flex-Tip design in a new, slim-shovel geometry and micro sidewall in the binding area are a perfect way to ensure load capacity in difficult terrain and a direct transfer of power.
- Paulownia Speed Core: Exquisite wood quality provides a perfect synergy of lightness and solidity. Softer torsion makes for particularly forgiving and effortless handling. Specially designed fo race and speed touring.
- Flex Tip: 3D Carbon construction reduces mass and weight and dampens vibration, like a mountain bike fork
- Scoop Rocker: Delivers a smooth ride on crusty or corn snow, every time
- Micro Sidewall: These sidewalls are laid up in deeper horizontal layers, reducing weight while making them 1.5 times stronger and more impact-resistant than conventional sidewalls
- Carbon Speed Stringer: Achieiving an optimized performance-weight ratio without carbon fiber is almost unthinkable these days. That's why Dynafit uses carbon stringers at the tip to add vibration dampening capability without affecting handling.
- Dual Radius: The combination of a long front radius and short rear radius gives you ultra-steady handling going into and coming out of curves. The ski therefore needs less effort for wide turns while easily negotiating tight ones. The short radius of the ski enables highly precise speed control on steep, icy terrain.
- Triple Radius: The compartively short radius at the binding provides perfect edge grip on steep, icy terrain. This was specifically designed for extra-wide skis. The short radius at the point where the ski is at its stiffest offers ski runners the security they need on ice.
- Tail Rocker: Gently increasing radius for good control at high speed, even on steep, icy terrain.
- Pin Tail: Reduced float in the tail allows energy-saving body position over the ski and sensitive ski control at high speeds. The tapered tail makes it easier to feed into the ski carrying loops on your backpack.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
Series : Speed Touring / Ski Touring
Weight Per Ski:
Turn Radius :