Dynafit - Hokkaido Ski
Descent-oriented touring ski for optimal off-piste performance. Guaranteed to get you amped to charge hard every time you look down.
- Carbon speed stringer: Keeps the ski springy, lightweight, and stable at speed.
- Full carbon tip: Special carbon core in shovel minimizes vibration and offers superior damping properties.
- Full sidewall: Using impact resistant sidewall along the entire length of the ski edge, from the steel edge to the top coating. Guarantees direct binding-to-ski power transfer and better edgability.
- Double ellipse rocker: Two elliptical curves work in tandem to get varying edge lengths ideal for every situation you find yourself in.
- Sizes (cm): 176, 182, 189, 196
- Sidecut (mm): 140-116-129
- Turn radius (m): 25
- Weight (g): 2,000
- Mountain magazine 2016
|Underfoot Width (mm)||116|
|Ski Profile||Zero Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|