* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Dynafit - Manaslu Freeride Ski )
Nepal’s mystical Mt Manaslu calls to mind the snow drifts and very difficult conditions that have allowed only a very few men to scale the summit and ski back down again.
Nepal’s mystical Mt Manaslu calls to mind the snow drifts and very difficult conditions that have allowed only a very few men to scale the summit and ski back down again. The Manaslu ski, with its revolutionary ski geometry, 23-cm long shovel, and tight dual-radius cut (35/21 cm), is ideal for high-altitude ski descents with highly varied snow conditions. Its light-weight wood-core construction and the use of high-performance laminates create an ideal balance between weight, performance and flexibility — all with a 95-mm wide ski-base under the binding.
- Length: 169, 178, 187
- Weight: 1380g, 1450g, 1555g
- Radius: 29.2/21.0 m, 35.4/21.0 m, 42.2/21.0 m
- Side cut: 118-92-104; 122-95-108; 124-95-109
- Core Construction: Hand-selected ultra-light paulownia wood with fiber-glass reinforcement
- Laminate: 100% carbon lower layer, Quadrax fiber glass upper layer
- Running Surface: Sintered graphite race base with a lasercut logo and structural polish