The PDG Ski Running boot is the ideal boot for ski touring race training. Completely reengineered, this touring boot will impress you with its lightness, perfect walking comfort and top performance on the ascent as well as on the descent. The reliability of the proven Ultra-Lock System as well as the instep buckles carried over from Pierre Gignoux give this PDG touring boot simple and quick handling. The upper is particularly rigid with the use of Titantex composite fibers, meaning singular downhill performance. In addition, a new liner promises improved ergonomics and a fit with body-mapping construction.
- Medium flex yields on the way up and lends control on descents
- Race last provides a slim, aggressive fit
- Heat-moldable liner allows for easy fit customization
- Simple two-buckle design with walk mode won't slow you down
- Grippy rubber sole for control on varied terrain