* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Dynafit - Radical W Touring Boot
The Radical ski touring boot for women features the revolutionary Hoji Single Lock System and is an uncompromising all-rounder both uphill and down. The women’s version of the Radical boot has the same features as the men’s model, while the fit is specially designed for a women’s foot. The boot – modeled after the Radical Pro model – combines the seemingly contradictory worlds of freedom of movement on the ascent and rigidity for the downhill. In walk mode, the cuff and shell are separated from each other to be able to climb efficiently with a 60-degree cuff rotation for unrestricted, resistance-free mobility. Its low weight of 1,390 g and a flexible tongue construction made of two different high-tech synthetics ensures an energy-saving, natural walking movement even on steep terrain. The new thermo-moldable boot liner (optional) offers stability and comfort with a perfect fit right out of the box. With these on, you will be ready to tackle long tours with many meters of climbing. Once at the summit, the Radical boot becomes a sturdy downhiller with top power transfer, thanks to the one-hand handling for the patented Hoji Single Lock System. Flip the lever of the ski-walk mechanism and the entire system is tensioned, setting the boot in a forward lean angle of 11 degrees. Cuff and shell combine to create a positively locked unit that transforms the revolutionary system into one unit totally without play. A unique feature on the market for precision and efficient skiing of the highest level that was normally seen only in purebred Alpine ski boots. In contrast to the Radical Pro, the Radical’s ski-walk mechanism is not connected with the micro-adjustable buckles and the strap. Rather, these must be secured separately for the descent. They secure the foot safely and firmly, lending a flex index of 100 even on challenging downhill terrain for all-around impressive downhill performance on the skis. The new Radical is compatible with all pin, hybrid and alpine bindings. It is made of dynamic polyurethane and made entirely in Italy. Radical ski touring boot – Either-or is so yesterday
- Master Step: Just one click - revolutionized step in Tech Bindings. The patented Master Step insert makes the entry even more easy. 50% Easier Entry. This is achieved through longer guidance grooves which are locking onto the binding´s pins in a semi-circular upper overlap.
- HOJI Single Lock
- Microregulation for precise adjustment
- Progressive forward flex
- Safety lock buckles
- Velcro Power Strap: The power strap gives you quick support and improves the boot’s downhill performance. You can easily release it, so you can quickly change from ski to walk mode.
- Weight: 1390 g (size 24)
- Boot Shell Material: PU
- Boot Cuff Material: PU
- Boot sole: Pomoca Climb (TOUR)
- Boot-Binding System: Master Step
- Closure System: HOJI Single lock
- Cuff rotation: 60 °
- Flex: 110
- Forward Lean: 11° + Release for Walking
- Last Width: 103.5
- Liner: Radical Pro Liner
|Compatibility||AT / Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||103.5|