Dynafit - Radical W Touring Boot
At the flip of a HOJI Single lock, Dynafit's Women's Radical is able to go from providing lightweight mobility on the ascent, to a rigid and reliable shell when cruising downhill. A touring ski boot like the Radical lives up to its namesake in either case. Skiers working the trail one step at a time are given greater freedom than other boots thanks to the 60° cuff rotation. This feature is supported by a Dynafitter 10 W liner that offers plenty of comfortable volume and a great fit right out of the box. Upon reaching the literal peak of their journey and taking in the sights, skiers can prep for the trip home by fine-tuning micro-adjustable buckles, strapping in, and at the flip of the HOJI, lock into an 11° lean for wicked descents. Once gravity takes the wheel, the 100 flex rating and two-part tongue construction come in handy whenever power transmission is needed. Wherever you are on your tour, expect the Radical to give the comfort and performance needed at every turn.
- Master Step: Just one click - revolutionized step in Tech Bindings. The patented Master Step insert makes the entry even more easy. 50% Easier Entry. This is achieved through longer guidance grooves which are locking onto the binding´s pins in a semi-circular upper overlap.
- HOJI Single Lock
- Microregulation for precise adjustment
- Progressive forward flex
- Safety lock buckles
- Velcro Power Strap: The power strap gives you quick support and improves the boot’s downhill performance. You can easily release it, so you can quickly change from ski to walk mode.
- Weight: 1390 g (size 24)
- Boot Shell Material: PU
- Boot Cuff Material: PU
- Boot sole: Pomoca Climb (TOUR)
- Boot-Binding System: Master Step
- Closure System: HOJI Single lock
- Cuff rotation: 60 °
- Flex: 110
- Forward Lean: 11° + Release for Walking
- Last Width: 103.5
- Liner: Radical Pro Liner