* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
A completely pre-mounted and perfectly coordinated ski touring set consisting of the Seven Summits+ Ski, the ST Radical Binding, and the Seven Summits Skins. The Seven Summits ski is a classic from DYNAFIT.
For Winter 20-21, it is now making a return with a total construction makeover of wood and inserts of carbon. The full ABS sidewalls guarantee the best possible power transfer from skier to ski, thus ensuring the ski delivers 100% of a skier’s performance on the slopes or in the backcountry. This ski means you are ideally equipped for all snow conditions and on any kind of terrain.
The Seven Summits+ ski comes equipped with the comfortable ST Radical Test binding with a ski stopper and a heel lifter that can be flapped up or down. The ST Radical binding is truly an all-rounder, combining durability, comfort and intuitive handling. The ST Radical Test has two heel lifters that can be quickly and easily deployed or deactivated with your ski pole.
In addition, this binding offers 50 mm of flex in its length adjustment (plus/minus 25 mm) to enable great adaptation to various sole lengths. The lateral and vertical release values are fully adjustable from DIN 4-10. As with all DYNAFIT bindings, the TLT Speed Turn is 100% made in Germany and offers a lifetime guarantee.
The set is complemented by the Seven Summits Ski Skins. These are of course made in Switzerland with the usual POMOCA quality. Unpack & Ski. Simply order your Ski Set, unpack it, have an authorized professional adjust your bindings, and off you go!
- Unrivaled interaction between rocker length and sidecut according to ski length. This unparalleled interplay guarantees consistent properties at every ski length when ski touring.
- Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities
- Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski power transfer at the edge is optimized thanks to this design.
- Carbon Stringers to improve rigidity
|Length (cm)||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (kg)||Boot Sole Length (mm)|