* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Dynafit - Women's Hoji PU Boot
A new member for the HOJI family: intuitive closure system for the conservative target user but the same top-level skiability.
Just like the HOJI PRO TOUR, the HOJI PU W boasts not only the Dynafit-patented Speed Nose and Master Step inserts but also a 3-buckle system. The significant difference is in the closure system: The HOJI PU W does not come with the patented HOJI LOCK System, but with what we call the HOJI Single Lock System. That means the strap is not connected to the rear lever and thus must be latched separately to switch to downhill mode. An additional difference is in the materials: The HOJI PU W is approximately 1000 g heavier than the HOJI PRO TOUR and has a slightly lower flex of 110. The last width is 103.5mm. The HOJI PU is compatible with the Cramp-in crampons.
- Cramp-In System
- Master Step: Just one click - revolutionized step in Tech Bindings. The patented Master Step insert makes the entry even more easy. 50% Easier Entry Maximum Loads with a Din Z-Value of 16! Automatically compatible with Dynafit Beast Bindings!
- Speed Nose: Higher Ascent Efficiency! The shorter toebox and rotation point at the binding attachment set further back make walking even more efficient. Dynafit revolutionizes once again the connection between boot and binding, the legend continues.
- Hoji Single Lock
- Microregulation for Precise Adjustment
- Safety Lock Buckles
- Velcro Power Strap: The power strap gives you quick support and improves the boot’s downhill performance. You can easily release it, so you can quickly change from ski to walk mode.
- Progressive Forward Flex
- V-Shape Tongue
- Cuff Rotation: 55d
- Forward Lean: 11d + Release for Walking
- Boot Sole: Formula Pomoca Climb
- Weight: 1420g
- Boot-binding system: Master Step
- Closure System: HOJI Single lock
- Liner: Custom Ready
- Boot Shell: PU
|Binding Compatibility||AT, Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||103.5|