Dynastar's newest Powerdrive Free construction unleashes smooth dynamic power, playful energy, and ground-breaking grip for the most responsive ski control. The progressive rocker profile and five-point sidecut supply natural versatility, while titanal reinforcement delivers the additional frontside power and stability
- POWERDRIVE FREE construction combines a traditional wood core and multi-layer (Visco|Wood|ABS) sidewall construction, delivering ultra-smooth versatility with enhanced playfulness in all snow conditions.
- SANDWICH constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- TIP and TAIL ROCKER with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- TITANAL laminates optimize dampness, stability, and torsional rigidity for maximum power, precision, and downhill performance.
- A 450g/m3 density traditional wood core use in junior racing skis.
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||3,9 kg / pair (180cm)|