This is "all-mountain" unchained. The all-new POWERTRACK 79 introduces a new era of all-mountain performance for advanced to intermediate skiers. Combining the best elements of modern freeride and all-mountain ski design, this breakthrough new one-ski-quiver provides a huge sweet spot, keeping you firmly balanced in the driver's seat across all terrain and snow conditions.
- Moderate tip and tail rocker provides effortless balance, float, and control through variable snow
- Traditional camber underfoot retains the power, energy, and edge grip for solid hard-snow performance
- Progressive five-point sidecut allows for powerful carved turns that engage quickly and release with ease in any snow condition, providing the consistent yet playful versatility and control that sets a new all-mountain standard
- Comes with the NX 11 system binding: reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the lightweight NX heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and an easy step-in design
- 40% off-trail/60% on-trail
- Weight: 3880 g
- Sidecut: 122-79-103
- Rocker height: tip and tail rocker
- Radius: 14
- Core: Wood
- Reinforcements: 100% fiber
Our system skis are not mounted. If would like the skis mounted before we ship them, please fill out a Ski Mount Form, select “Add ski mount to cart and pay online” under the Payment Options, and submit the form before you checkout.
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 79 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain All Mountain
You may also be interested in the following product(s)