* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Lange - XT Free 100 Alpine Boot
A premium high-performance freeride boot, the XT Free 100 combines ski-hike versatility with Lange's legendary downhill performance. Featuring their patented Power V-Lock technology, the XT FREE offers 43° range-of-motion for maximum mobility with no sacrifice to downhill power or precision. The lightweight Control Fit thermo-formable liner is reinforced in key areas for more comfortable hiking.
- Ski/Hike Power V-Lock: The Power V-Lock Ski/Hike System provides excellent hiking range-of-motion in "hike mode" for comfortable mobility on the ascent, while delivering real-deal power and performance in "ski mode".
- 100mm Performance fit: Lange's PERFORMANCE FIT provides an exact but comfortable 100mm last designed for skiers with medium volume feet or skiers seeking slightly less foot compression for increased all-day comfort.
- Natural Stance: Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
- Thermo Liner 1: Lange's THERMO LINER 1 is thermo-customizable for a more personalized fit.
- Ultralon insulation: ULTRALON® customizable liners are extremely lightweight (330g) and offer a high level of insulation for increased warmth, comfort, and control.
- Weight: 2010g size 26.5
- Shell: Mono-injected Polyurethane with Power V-Lock
- Bootboard: Hard polyurethane foam
- Buckles: Alu Light, secure profile
|Ability Level||Intermediate, Advanced|
|Last Width (mm)||100|