The trouble with men's ski pants is that, like men's suits, they mostly look alike in pictures. But while they may look the same, they are certainly not all made the same. When it comes to the finer brands, like Eider, you won't discover the magic until you've tried them on and felt the fit and materials for yourself. Eider has been designing finely tailored skiwear in their Annecy workshop since 1962, and that long experience shows in their Bormio pant. It's a shell pant made of 2-layer Defender Stretch fabric, and makes a great all-rounder for on-area skiing and riding.Feature list from Eider:
- Regular Ski Fit: Versatile cut
- Higher back with Cormax fleece lining: For a warm back protection.
- Removable elasticated belt: For a good pant maintaining.
- Half elasticated waist on sides: For increased insulation.
- Side pockets with zips under flaps: For a better pockets waterproofness.
- Patched thigh pocket with zip under flap: Resistant to tear risks additional storage.
- Preshaped knees: For a high freedom of movement.
- Inside gaiters with non-slip bands: To stop snow infiltration.
- Defender Twill Crossing 2 layers: Stretch material with original shield thanks to its twill weave.
In the heart of the French Alps, Eider has been working since 1962 to bring together a passion for mountain sports, a knowledge of textiles and a constant search for innovation in a style that is unique and modern.
Following in the footsteps of their founder, a tailor, today all of our collections come to life in their workshop in Annecy, where they are all imagined, designed, “patterned” and conceived.
Their complete control over the chain between research and development, along with permanent communication with our athletes, technical advisors, clients and providers, means that they are still pushing boundaries, year after year.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Waterproof