Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Eider - Miass Jacket Women's )
The Eider Miass jacket may havea bit of a funny name that translates less-than-optimally from French to English, but people aren't going to see the name when you they see you in this jacket - they're going to see the kind a uniquely Eider piece that perfectly encapsulates what the company is famous for. The Miass jacket is insulated with a unique mix of duck down and synthetic insulation, with duck down running up the spine in the back of the jacket and various weights of synthetic insulation elsewhere, according to the body's needs. The fit is supremely comfortable, as is typical with Eider (the company was founded by a tailor) and the Defender Twill Crossing face fabric lends it a unique appearance and feel while protecting from wind, snow, and rain.
- Defender® RC Pro Evolution 2 Layers: Highly waterproof and breathable membrane
- The stretch structure allows a great freedom of movement
- Light and soft, this membrane makes it comfortable
- Defender® Twill Crossing 2 Layers:Stretch membrane with Twill structure
- Waterproofness : 10 000mm
- Breathability : 15 000g/m²/24h
- Insulation: Dual Control System Premium
- Lining: Downproof Ripstop / Cormax / Nylon 210T
- Filling: Duck down 80/20, Fill Power 650 / Synthetic insulation 120g (body), 80g (arms)
In the heart of the French Alps Eider has been working since 1962 to bring together a passion for mountain sports, a knowledge of textiles and a constant search for innovation in a style that is unique and modern. Following in the footsteps of their founder, a tailor, today all of Eider’s collections come to life in their workshop in Annecy, where they are all imagined, designed, “patterned” and conceived. Eider’s complete control over the chain between research and development, along with permanent communication with athletes, technical advisors, clients and providers, means that they are still pushing boundaries, year after year.