Volume, venting, and versatility: that's what Eureka's Amari Pass Solo tent can offer to the solitary backpacker. This affordable one-person model features plenty of mesh in the tent body and hooded vents on the rainfly to help you keep cool on summer nights, while vectored guy-out points help keep the rainfly from sticking to the interior mesh body in wet conditions. A small strut pole fits into the tip of the vestibule to create more usable storage space.
- Vertical vestibule strut pole creates extra volume for protected storage and enhances ventilation
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enchance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid in tent stability
- Free-standing design with shock-corded 7001 aluminum poles
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- Two interior pockets and an included gear loft keep things close at hand
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||18.2 ft2 / 1.7 m2|
|Vestibule Area||5 ft2 / 0.46 m2|
|Floor Dimensions||6' 10" x 3' x 2' 4"
2.1 m x 0.91 m x 0.71 m
|Peak Height||38 in / 96.5 cm|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||7001 aluminum|
|Trail Weight||3 lbs 10 oz|
|Packed Size||5 in x 16 in / 12.7 cm x 40.6 cm|