The Eureka Copper Canyon 8 is a spacious and sturdy cabin-style tent. This recreational camping tent allows the whole gang to hang out, stretch out and sleep well.
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent, Single Wall Tent|
|Floor Area||130 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||13 x 10 ft|
|Peak Height||7 ft|
|Number of Poles||9|
|Pole Material||Fiberglass / Fiberglass/steel|
|Packaged Weight||34 lbs 12 oz|
|Trail Weight||34 lb 2 oz|
|Packed Size||10 x 28 inches|