Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Eureka - Inntorest 3 Tent )
Designed with a focus on weathertightness and durable coatings, Inntorest is ideal for frequent use in cool, wet environments and for use during the late fall and early spring. Its vertical end-section poles create 21% more headroom & 16% more internal volume than dome style tents for enhanced livability in the backcountry.
- Full coverage vented fly features two vestibules that provide for weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Six interior pockets and a gear loft keep essentials close at hand
- Vertical end section poles create more interior volume and headroom than typical 2-pole domes offer.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||39.4 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||21.5 sq ft|
|Floor Dimensions||7' 6" x 5' 3"|
|Peak Height||3' 8"|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Pole Material||8.5mm aluminum, post-and-grommet|
|Trail Weight||6 lbs 8 oz|
|Packed Size||6.5" x 16"|