The perfect balance of performance, comfort, and innovation. Eureka's Lone Pine sleeping bags feature their new Insucore HQ synthetic insulation for dependable warmth in all conditions. The comfort-focused shape includes an insulated hood and drawcord for additional thermal performance when needed. Utilizing Eureka's Stealth-Grip™ fabric technology, this bag is part of their patent pending Camp Comfort™ Sleep System.
- Comfort-focused shape blends the thermal efficiency of a mummy bag with 'wiggle' room. Additional width in the hip, leg, and feet area lets you get comfortable but keeps you warm.
- Eureka! Insulcore HQ insulation
- 50D/300T polyester taffeta (top) shell fabric
- Eureka! Stealth-Grip™ (bottom) shell fabric
- 68D/240T peached polyester lining fabric
- Full length (side + foot) locking #5 zipper
- Full length draft tube with anti-snag guard
- Insulated face baffle
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack included
|Material||50D / 300T polyester taffeta (top) Eureka! Stealth-Grip™ (bottom)|
|Temp Rating||30°F / -1°C|
|Length||Regular: Fits to 6'
Long: Fits to 6'6"
|Shoulder Girth||33 in wide|
|Foot Girth||26 in wide|
|Packed Size||9 x 16 inches|
|Weight||Regular: 3 lb 1 oz
Long: 3 lb 5 oz