The Midori 2 is an affordable two-person backpacking tent with a single side door and vestibule. The Midori is designed with Eureka's "V3 Enhanced Tent System" feature set, including hooded vents on the fly to keep air circulating in rainy conditions, vectored fly-to-tent pull outs that keep the fly from sticking to the tent's mesh body (again ensuring ventilation) and a vertical strut for the vestibule that increases the amount of usable storage space.
- V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- Free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Large, side opening D-style door.
- Two interior pockets & gear loft included
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Additional Information
Capacity 2 person Season 3 season Doors 1 Door Floor Area 32.6 ft2 / 3.0 m2 Tent Floor Area sq feet 33 Vestibule Area 9.7 ft2 / 0.90 m2 Floor Dimensions 4 ft 7 in x 7 ft 4 in / 1.4 m x 2.2 m Peak Height 3' 7" / 1.1 m Number of Poles 2 Pole Material 8.5 mm aluminum Trail Weight 4 lbs 7 oz minimum Tent Trail Weight Oz 71 Packed Size 5" x 18"