Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Eureka - Scenic Pass 3XT Tent )
Eureka Scenic Pass 3XT tents are compact, lightweight, three-season shelters ideal for backpacking and camping in wilderness conditions. Versatile 2 pole dome tents utilizing DAC Pressfit poles for strength & reduced weight. Unique fly design offers protected wet weather performance or can be rotated 180 degrees for easier tent access in fair conditions.
- The full coverage fly features two roomy vestibules that provide weatherproof storage and dry tent entry.
- The tent’s free standing and shockcorded DAC Pressfit aluminum frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Two side-opening, twin-track doors, consisting of one no-see-um mesh panel and one fabric panel, allow flexibility for venting and insect protection.
- Zipper covers on the fly provide protection from water.
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand. The interior corner pockets can be used to keep the door fabric conveniently tucked away.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||48.75 ft2 | 4.5 m2|
|Vestibule Area||13.9 + 13.9 ft2 | 1.3 + 1.3 m2|
|Floor Dimensions||78x90 in | 198x229 cm|
|Peak Height||51 in | 130 cm|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||DAC Pressfit|
|Trail Weight||6 lb 11 oz | 3 kg|
|Packed Size||6x24 in | 15x61 cm|